Sunday, December 11, 2011

Obsessed


I started reading the "Hunger Games" this summer and loved it.  But, as soon as the end of August rolled around, all my time got sucked into my classroom and teaching.  Lately, I've snagged a couple of free nights and started reading it again on my kindle and I'm OBSESSED!  These books are made for a young adult (middle school to high school age) but have such a good pace within the writing that it keeps me wanting to know more.  I'm almost done with the third and final book and  I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a quick and entertaining read. 


Luckily, they are now making movies after the books.  The first one comes out March 23, 2012 and I will definitely be seeing it!  Hopefully it won't be a disappointing movies because the books are so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment