Thursday, November 1, 2012

Back in Action

Yes..... I know....... I've put my blog on the back burner completely.  Let's just say life has happened!  I can't believe how much has happened in such a sort amount of time.  Let's just count the things:  I moved!  I got a new job and now teach 2nd grade!  My grandma went home to be with the Lord!  I got another nephew!  We had horrible fires and gave us a week off school, AKA smokation!  I'm full force into my masters, pro-teach, and CEL 5 TPEP! And so many more little things that I can't even begin to describe!

Phew!  With all the changes, I've really had time to think about how much I'm truly thankful for!  And boy oh boy does my cup runneth over!  To help bring in November in style, I'm going to attempt the Instagram Thankful Days Challenge!

Two thoughts with this:  1.) Hopefully I remember 2.) I'll probably just do it with my phone and update it via my blog application.  Great!  Here's to November and the many reason why God is so good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment