Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day One - Sleep, Starbucks, Shop, & Shine

It's my goal to do something every day of break that I want or have wanted to do other days, but that I just don't have time for.  Today I allowed myself to sleep in.  I woke up early, but I forced myself to go back to sleep.  Then, I finally got up around 8:00am and laid in bed read my Kindle.  It was WONDERFUL!  

Then, I got up and ready about 10:00am and headed to Starbucks for a yummy treat (chai with eggnog).  I told myself calories didn't count today!  

I then went to Redmond Town Center where I had a few returns to make and let myself just window shop. 

 Afterwards, I headed to Bellevue Luxury Nails (a hole in the wall, cheap, amazing nail shop) and treated myself to a mani and a pedi.  This place is seriously amazing!  They're prices are CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP, but what they give you is AMAZING!!  

Finally, I wrapped up my night by going to the movie with Gina (see previous post).  
I am totally soaking up having all this time on my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment