Monday, December 19, 2011

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...

I absolutely ADORE Christmas decorations.  I saw a Facebook post where people went around their houses and snapped pictures of their favorite decorations.  It inspired me to take a second to truly cherish the decorations of mine that I absolutely LOVE!

My tiny sock ornament

My JOY sign

My rustic star ornaments

My new stockings from Target :)

My nativity scene (hoping that one day I can get the Demdaco angel one)

My elf on the shelf (Elfina)

My very first "teacher ornament" from a student

One of the many snowmen in my house at this moment

My candy cane lantern


 Another nativity scene - the reason for the season


 The BEST Christmas cookie plate that I got for $1!

May your Christmas be as merry and bright as my favorite decorations!  Praise God for such a wonderful season to celebrate!








No comments:

Post a Comment