Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Has Sprung


Nothing makes me happier than when the dark winter slowly turns into a shiny, bright, happy spring!  My body desires longer days, warmer air, and just the sight of newly growing flowers.  We're getting closer and closer to those warm late spring days and I can't be happier!  Moving home has been such a rollercoaster ride for me.  City life was fun and exciting, but now it's great to slow down and enjoy once again the town that helped raise me.  Also, I'm so thankful to live in an area where rain is as rare as a four leaf clover!  It's amazing to me how just the weather affects my mood and motivation.  More than the city, I miss my old friends.  I wish so badly I could rally up all my favorite people from over the years and move them to my favorite hometown and we all could live here.  Wouldn't that be nice?  But overall, God's guidance in bringing me home has been nothing short of a complete blessing.  For now, I'll enjoy every moment, and secretly count down the days until summer!

Picture credit:  McGlinn's Public House

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment